Managers are the first example that employees look to when they need to adopt a change or understand how a change affects them personally.
This experiential programme is designed to help people managers proactively lead employees through change. You’ll learn how to define and accept your role in change, plus gain practical frameworks for becoming an effective change leader.
This programme is for anyone who manages employees, from frontline supervisors to middle managers to senior directors. The programme is not intended for change practitioners or project managers responsible for building change management plans.
• Prosci Change Management Guide for Managers
• Best Practices in Change Management Benchmarking Study
• ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and our Community
• The Employee's Survival Guide for Change
• Change Management: The People Side of Change