We’re delighted to be able to offer our first Virtual, Instructor-Led Prosci Change Management Certification in Italian on the 19th-21st May.
Lead by our Prosci® Advanced Instructor, Isabella Brusati we’re offering individuals at all levels of an organisation an interactive, three-day learning experience where participants gain the knowledge, skills and tools to drive successful change initiatives.
Using robust online tools, this interactive, three-day learning experience will be taught in Italian. Over the three days you’ll:
- Understand the fundamentals of change and change management
- Understand how effective change management improves organisational results
- Articulate the value of change management to peers and leaders with a presentation on the business case for change management
- Learn how to apply the Prosci change management methodology to a real project
- Learn how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
- Achieve certification in the Prosci change management methodology
Not only that, you'll spend your time virtually with like-minded change leaders—from individual practitioners and project managers to IT professionals and improvement specialists.
Please note - the slides and delivery will be in Italian, the Prosci® training materials will be in English, so participants will need to be fluent in both Italian and English.
Finally, we know times are tough and budgets are strained so we wanted to provide a little more help which is why we are pleased offer to a two-hour, one to one coaching session completely free if you sign up to any Virtual Prosci Practitioner Certification Programme in May or June (to be taken before the end of July).
Find out more or on our UK or Italian website.