We have two exciting new opportunities for individuals from multiple organisations to come together and for the first time in UK and Ireland learn how to collectively navigate change in this new reality: Prosci Taking Charge of Change Workshop (7th July) and Prosci Leading your Team through Change Workshop (8th July).
These virtual change management workshops are designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and ability to help you and your teams make sense of the changes you’re experiencing during these rapidly changing times.
Whether you’re working in change management and looking for a new approach or completely new to it then these workshops are for you - no experience is required!
Deepen your understanding of change management and it's value
Learn the fundamental concepts and organisational benefits of change management. See how the concepts relate to our rapidly changing environment and apply them to one of your current change projects or initiatives. In an online experiential format, during this workshop you will:
- Establish a shared definition of change management and how it impacts organisational results and outcomes by
- Understanding the connection between the technical and people sides of change.
- Understanding the research and best practices of effective change management
- Understand the value of effective change management
- Learn and apply the five tenets of change to one of your initiatives by
- Completing diagnostics and assessments for the initiative
- Understanding and applying the Prosci ADKAR Model for individual change
- Developing an awareness of the Prosci 3-Phase Organisational Change Model and how it can positively impact the outcomes of your change initiative
- Build a “commitment for further action” plan on your initiative
Who should attend?
This workshop is perfect for:
- Leaders who are evaluating how change management can benefit their organisation and want a better understanding of effective change management
- Key stakeholders impacted by significant changes
- Change agents who need some fundamental concepts and to establish a common change language
- Project teams who need an introductory understanding of what it means to apply effective change management to a project or initiative.
Gain all the tools, knowledge and confidence you need to lead yourself and your team through organisational change.
Managers are the first example that employees look to when they need to adopt a change or understand how a change affects them personally. This online, instructor-led workshop is designed to help people managers take themselves and their teams through the multiple change initiatives they are impacted by. During this workshop, Managers will:
- Understand the foundational aspects of change management and the 5 critical roles Managers play in the change process.
- Gain an appreciation for the impact effective change management, based upon best practices, can have on organisational results and performance.
- Learn a practical framework for processing the many changes that impact them.
- Access and practice the tools in the licensed Prosci Change Management Guide for Managers Toolkit to a specific change project or initiative impacting them.
- Understand how to apply the Prosci ADKAR model to facilitate individual change through the application of more effective coaching and resistance management technqiues with their employees.
- Create action plans to move employees through their individual barrier points to change and toward the desired future state.
Who should attend?
This workshop is perfect for anyone who manages or leads a team of employees, from front-line supervisors to middle managers to senior directors.
Delivered virtually with our Change Management experts
Led by a CMC Prosci Advanced Instructor, each 6 hour workshop combines the use of interaction tools such as live polling, breakout exercises, dynamic chat and collaborative white-boarding with regular breaks to maintain connection and energy so that learning is embedded.