CMC Global are delighted to be offering a virtual version of our Prosci Intersection of Agile and Change management workshop!
An absorbing and thought provoking day
In this practical and interactive day, delivered online using interactive video software, you’ll see Prosci research presented into the intersection of Agile and Change Management and discover how the Agile approach to our delivery of projects does not take away the need to focus on the people-side of change.
In bite-size chunks with discussions and your input, we will:
- Delve into the foundation and parallels of change management and Agile
- Explore industry-leading research on how to manage change in Agile
Identify specific adaptations for the change management approach
- Present the Prosci ADKAR model for driving change at the level of the individual which will support us in Agile change delivery.
- Align the 5 levers of change management to Agile and identify specific adjustments for each
- Define change management roles in an Agile environment
- At the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to build specific tactics and plans for effectively adapting and adjusting change management in an environment using Agile iterative development.
Gain access to the Prosci Change Management and Agile report – worth over £100
In 2017 Prosci conducted a research study on hundreds of change professionals to reflect on their experiences with the people side of change and Agile projects. As part of the workshop, we’ll work through the highlights of the report and you’ll have your own 74 page PDF report to keep!
Who should join? Any change individual who wants to stay at the forefront of this growing discipline including:
- Change management practitioners supporting Agile efforts
- Project teams incorporating Agile principles
Here's a few job titles of those who have attended some of our face-to-face sessions: Business Change Specialist, Change Manager, Organisational Development Manager, IT Operations Project Manager, Project Lead, Programme Manager, HR Leader and many more!
To find out more about this virtual workshop- take a look at the course page or download the brochure!
As well as offering public open-enrolment dates, we can also deliver this workshop privately for your organisation. If you're interested- please get in touch!