In this one-day practical and interactive workshop, we will take you through an in-depth exploration of the latest research and build specific tactics and plans for effectively adapting and adjusting change management in an Agile environment.
- Change management practitioners supporting Agile efforts
- Project teams incorporating Agile principles
- Any change individual who wants to stay at the forefront of this growing discipline
Foundation, Research, Approach, ADKAR, 5 Levers, Roles:
At the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the foundation and parallels of change management and Agile
- Explore industry-leading research on how to manage change in Agile
- Identify specific adaptations for the change management approach
- Align ADKAR with Agile efforts and sprints/releases
- Align the 5 levers of change management to Agile and identify specific adjustments for each
- Define change management roles in an Agile environment
- Meet other people facing the same challenges
- Prosci’s Change Management and Agile benchmarking report in PDF format (worth over £100)
- Course worksheets and exercises
Public Courses take place at selected locations across the UK, Italy and Singapore. We're currently working on the schedule for public Agile and Change Management workshops in 2020. If you're interested in attending one of these then please ENQUIRE via the form below and we'll let you know as soon as the dates become available.
Private courses can be facilitated on client site or at a venue of your choice, anywhere in the world. Please ENQUIRE by using the contact form below, or call +44 (0)1600 740 023.
You may also be interested in Prosci's Change Management and Agile Executive Summary.