This workshop is aimed at those charged with developing organisational change management capability. It takes delegates through the steps required to build a compelling case for Enterprise Change Management in their organisations, and shows them how to use Prosci’s Change Management Maturity Model™ to assess and improve organisational change management capability. Leading organisations around the world are deploying Enterprise Change Management (ECM) to embed change capabilities into their organisations. The ECM Bootcamp is an interactive, fast paced programme on how to institutionalise change management practices, process, capabilities and competencies.
- Who Should Attend
- Why Attend?
- Topics Covered
- Course Materials
- Delivery Options
- Private On-Site Training
- Course Dates and Location
- Change Management professionals;
- Change Management practice leaders;
- Directors of Change Management;
- Managers of Centres of Excellence, or Communities of Practice; and
- Leaders responsible for building organisational capability, competency and change readiness.
By the end of the bootcamp participants will be able to:
- Present a value proposition or business case for building organisation-wide change management capability
- Confirm the organisation’s current capability using Change Management Maturity Model™ Audit to establish a baseline and assess the Current State
- Create an ECM Vision Statement for your organisation and outline the Future State Define a project that will take the organisation from the Current State to Future State using the ECM Roadmap tool in conjunction with change management best practice
- What & Why of Enterprise Change Management;
- The executive pitch for ECM;
- Prosci Change Management Maturity Model™ Audit;
- Implementing ECM as a project.
- ECM Roadmap Licence, with access to Prosci’s online instructional tool following course completion and
- 6 months subscription to the Prosci® Change Management Maturity Audit Model™
Public Courses take place at selected locations across the UK, Ireland and Singapore. Take a look at the upcoming course dates and locations.
Private courses can be facilitated on client site or at a venue of your choice, anywhere in the world. Please ENQUIRE by using the contact form below, or call +44 (0)1600 740 023.
“The ECM Boot Camp gave me a research-based grounding in the principles of Enterprise Change Management, and equipped me with robust tools that enabled me to immediately apply the learning. Highly recommended for anyone looking to go beyond project change management to affect an entire culture.”