Marketing Director, Europe
Founded in 1994, Prosci is a global leader in change management and the provider of choice for 80% of Fortune 100 companies. In April 2023, Prosci affiliates Nexum and CMC Partnership Global were acquired by Prosci, building on Prosci’s momentum of expanding its global presence in recent years. This new European division of Prosci, known as Prosci Europe, operates and delivers Prosci’s portfolio of change management solutions in Belgium, Denmark, France, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, the UK, and some French-speaking regions of Switzerland.
The role of Marketing Director Europe presents an excellent opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to play a pivotal role in a fast growth global organisation.
Representing the needs and expectations of Prosci Europe clients within the Global Centre of Acceleration, the European Marketing Director will report to both the European Managing Director, and The Senior Director for Global Marketing in the United States. The primary focus of the role is to lead a team of marketing specialists to create and oversee the execution of Prosci’s strategic marketing plan, continuing to build brand and change management awareness within the European market.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing an integrated Marketing Plan which leverages the marketing effort of the Global Centre of Acceleration, incorporating any adaptation needed to accommodate the cultural differences across the region.
- Providing qualitative and quantitative marketing data to the Prosci Europe Senior Leadership Team and Centre of Acceleration Leaders on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Acting as a trusted partner to the senior leadership team, providing thought leadership to help them shape the business strategy to achieve annual growth objectives.
- Demonstrating inspirational leadership, managing and nurturing the marketing team across the region, providing focus and direction as required.
- Ensuring all marketing activity aligned with the brand standards and voice of Prosci Inc.
- Supporting the identification and deployment of Global relevant initiatives.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships between the Europe based marketing team and the marketing specialists within the Global Centre of Acceleration..
- Monitoring, reviewing and reporting on all marketing activities, results and Return on Investment (RoI).
- Leveraging the knowledge of local marketing specialists about customers and competitors to design and deliver impactful local campaigns.
Based on the scope of this role, we are seeking and individual with the following attributes, skills and qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of the core marketing areas, including digital marketing, web-based content, offline and online media marketing and social media marketing.
- Marketing and senior leadership experience in multiple organisations, and a track-record of delivering results, driving awareness, acquisition, growth, and retention.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to successfully influence and communicate complex information clearly.
- Previous experience of delivering marketing solutions in the UK and Europe.
- Fluency in English is essential to communicate effectively across the organisation.
- Keen analytical skills – able to turn complex, disparate datasets into insights that drive strategies and solutions.
- A strong sense of the regional similarities and differences that influence reaching and engaging our audiences.
- Interest in Marketing innovation and trial of new techniques to reach and engage audiences.
- The ability to develop strong relationships with cross departmental and country team members to facilitate collaboration, advice sharing, and directional leadership where required.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree, or equivalent in marketing, communications or other business-related subject.
- Knowledge of solution marketing within a services business would be beneficial in terms of understanding the customer journey experience.
- Previous experience leading, managing and inspiring a multi-cultural, distributed team is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of key marketing software tools and packages currently in use at Prosci, including Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Dot Digital, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Google Business Tools, including Analytics, Keyword Builder, Data Studio, WordPress, HubSpot, Adobe Suite and Vimeo.
- In addition to English, proficiency in one or more European languages would be beneficial.
This is a fully remote role which will suit an individual based in the UK, Belgium, France or Denmark. Occasional in-region travel will be required for team meetings and less frequently, you may need to visit Prosci HQ in Colorado.
We offer a competitive basic salary and benefits package based on experience and country location.
Prosci is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Employment opportunities at Prosci are available to all applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. You can learn more about our efforts to build a more inclusive, equitable and diverse organisation: https://www.prosci.com/about/dei.
Due to the volume of CV’s received we are unable to reply to each applicant individually. If you have not received a response within 30 days of applying, you should assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org