Graduate Trainee - Contract and Training Support
CMC Partnership Global is a leading provider of expertise in change management, owned and managed by practising change management professionals.
We help organisations to increase their internal change management capability through the provision of virtual and in person change management training and advisory support.
Due to sustained, rapid growth across all our geographical areas, we have a unique opportunity for a recent law or business graduate eager to apply their learning and gain experience in both an operational and customer facing role within a professional services organisation.
The two distinct elements of this role will allow you to gain insight into the contractual negotiations and processes which need to take place before any training or advisory services are delivered and gain first hand experience in a customer facing role, as you will also be trained to provide in-classroom support to our Change Management Instructors.
The Trainee Contract Specialist provides support to the Contract Manager. Initial key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting first pass due diligence reviews of new customer terms and conditions, to ensure they are acceptable to CMC Global and in line with any contractual agreements we need to adhere to. Flagging any areas of concern to the Contract Manager
- General contract administration including tracking contract and proposal documentation, ensuring contracts are signed and returned, issuing contracts for signature, tracking responses, issuing reminders etc.
The successful applicant will also have the opportunity to work with our training delivery team, providing classroom support to virtual and UK in-person Prosci Change Management Practitioner training and 1-day workshops. Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with our Lead Instructors, providing technical software and tools support to participants before, during and after virtual or in-person training sessions.
- Building relationships with course participants, using knowledge of Prosci and CMC Partnership Global course offerings, to answer questions about additional training options available.
- Liaising with the Operational Logistics team ahead of and during each training course, to resolve any technical or supply issues, helping to ensure a first-class participant experience.
To be a success in both roles, we are looking for applicants with a business relevant degree who can demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to multi-task and juggle conflicting priorities and responsibilities.
- Strong attention to detail and diligent editorial skills.
- A confident, and calm manner when presenting to a group, or on a one-to-one basis. Able to effectively lead the in-class activities assigned to the Producer role.
- A warm, responsive, and friendly communication style.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A flexible approach to hours and working environments. Cross time-zone working is sometimes required in both the contract and training element of the role. This may mean occasionally supporting virtual training taking place in Asia or the Americas.
- A good understanding of data protection legislation and compliance and the importance of this in relation to the management of personal and professional data.
- A “can do” attitude and a creative approach to problem solving.
- A desire to progress and develop in the role.
This is a hybrid working role, a mix of homeworking combined with travel to support in-person UK training courses or to attend company meetings. Access to a quiet working space and fast stable internet connection is needed for home working. Applicants must possess a full UK driving license, have access to their own transport and be based in the Midlands, or South of the UK.
What's in it for you?
As a leading specialist in people change training and with a rapidly growing global footprint, we can offer you genuine career development opportunities. As well as a competitive salary and benefits package we’ll provide you with the formal training and in-post mentoring you need to be successful, and you’ll be part of a highly motivated team who are all passionate about change management.
CMC Partnership Global is committed to encouraging a supportive and inclusive workplace culture, eliminating discrimination, and promoting equality, diversity, and inclusion. We value the differences in our people and strive to create an environment in which the contributions of all our staff are valued and supported.
Due to the volume of applications received we are unable to reply to each applicant individually. If you have not received a response within 30 days’ you should assume your application has been unsuccessful.
CMC is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com