Digital Marketing Executive
CMC Partnership Global have an immediate opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the Global Marketing Team. This is a new position which is required due continued growth and increased demand for our virtual and in-person change management training and advisory services.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for generating awareness and executing the inbound marketing strategy for one or more of our operating regions. Key responsibilities may include:
- Following an inbound marketing approach, execution of marketing campaigns (social, email and website) according to the global/local marketing strategy.
- Using the HubSpot platform to grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Maximising our online presence and tracking website/social media and email performance.
- Creating innovative, localised and engaging content such as, blogs, vlogs, videos and thought leadership articles.
- Execution of weekly social media plans using paid and organic content, with the aim of increasing our social media following month on month
- Management and execution of webinars and events
Experience, Skills and Abilities Required
Our business is people-focused and fast-paced, so we’re looking for a real multi-tasker who has the flexibility to cope with shifting priorities and tight deadlines and still maintain a high standard of delivery. You’ll need to demonstrate:
- A good working knowledge of HubSpot, Microsoft Office Suite/Office 365
- Creative flair. Experience of, or an interest in, graphic design and visual communication methods is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and diligent editorial skills
- A relevant marketing/business degree, or a professional marketing qualification combined with hands-on experience in a digital marketing role.
- Diligence and tenacity with a flexible approach and previous experience of working independently.
- Flexibility - provided you have the right connectivity and technology in place you’ll be able to work from home.
- Variety- while you will be expected to take ownership of specific processes, there will be plenty of opportunity to get involved in new initiatives and take on increased responsibility as your role evolves.
- Professional Development - As a leading specialist in people change training and with a rapidly growing global footprint, we can offer you genuine career development opportunities. We’ll provide you with the formal training and in-post mentoring you need to be successful, and you’ll be part of a highly motivated team who are all passionate about change management.