If you’re on a mission to be the best change management practitioner you can be or you’re charged with making change management real in your organisation then why not take your skills to the next level with the Prosci Experienced Practitioner Programme.
What’s in it for me?
- Completing the Experienced Practitioner Programme will dramatically improve your personal impact as a change management specialist.
- This programme goes beyond what you will have covered in the three day Prosci Practitioner course, looking at big challenges to the introduction of change management and a deeper dive into the Prosci tools.
- The course considers the propositions of leading change management thinkers and authors.
- You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with and learn from other seasoned change practitioners.
The course is designed for change management specialists who have previously attended the Prosci Practitioner Certification course and wish to continue deepening their learning and understanding of the Prosci approach.
See the full programme overview and agenda.
When and where can I take part?
- Monmouth UK, March 19-21
- Singapore, September 24-26
What are others saying about it?
The Prosci Experienced Practitioner Program is challenging and immersive, designed for those of us who are ready to go beyond the basics.
"Excellent refresher, reminder and re-energiser. The ability to discuss experiences with other practitioners was fantastic" Emma Gage, Independent Consultant (EPP participant, October 2017).
“Throughout the three days it’s really reinforced the knowledge that I gained on the practitioner training and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to take their change management ability to the next level. I feel like I can now go back and speak to people within the management team that I’m working with about the benefits of change management and really help them and mentor them in how to manage resistance…” Dawn Gibson, Change and Engagement Lead on an Oracle HCM Cloud project
“I felt like it has been a real therapy session because it has helped me get guidance on some of the issues I’ve faced as a practitioner, I’ve built a network of great people I can now contact and go back to. The coach is brilliant, Rhiannon is just great and I’ve learned so much.” Dawn Gibson, Change and Engagement Lead on an Oracle HCM Cloud project