No two changes are the same, but the same change management approach can be applied every single time.
In 2017, CMC saw hundreds of individual changes brought into the training room and, although it is often assumed that many changes nowadays are technology related, they weren’t all just for IT projects! The common theme for each change, was the impact on the people side of the organisation - whilst the projects may bring benefits for the organisation, they are also bringing new skills, experiences and improved ways of working for your employees.
Here’s a taster of some of the change projects that were brought to the CMC Prosci Change Management Certification courses in 2017:
So what? How can I apply the Prosci Change Management methodology to my individual change in just three days?
Each change is unique for your organisation and to address your particular project, you’ll receive support and guidance before, during and after the CMC Prosci training course. Specifically you will:
- Submit a summary of details about your change project for feedback from your CMC instructor before the course
- During the course, be guided by your CMC instructor and training manager to apply Prosci’s methodology and toolset, including applying the Prosci ADKAR model to your project
- Build and then present your change management plan back to the room, benefiting from feedback not only from your qualified and experienced instructor but also from other change professionals with whom you’ll share experiences during the three day course.
By the end of the third day you’ll walk away not only with new change management knowledge and skills, but with a plan that will enable you to hit the ground running with your change project when you return to your workplace.
Leaving as a Certified Prosci Practitioner, you’ll be armed with:
- Your change management plan
- An executive presentation demonstrating the case for change management
- A one-year subscription to the Prosci Practitioner eToolkit including over 70 tools and templates, assessments, strategies, plans and presentations
- A set of Change Management books to use for reference material
- Access to a new network of change management professionals – and new friends!
- Free alumni webinars and updates to give further ongoing support using the Prosci tools.
The CMC course feedback has been exceptional, so why not join 45,000 Prosci-certified change practitioners and discover it for yourself?
Download the brochure to find out more about CMC’s Prosci Practitioner Course, and to help you build a case for the training we have put together 6 reasons to invest in CMC 's Prosci Change Management Training.