If you want to raise the bar and expand beyond the Prosci® certification you’ve already achieved, join CMC Partnership and like-minded peers for our next Prosci Experienced Practitioner Program in the UK this March.
Spaces are limited– register here to save your spot
What’s in it for me?
This collaborative and immersive program sets the bar high.
As a leading change practitioner, you’ll deepen your knowledge and experience in change management. It equips you to apply change management to more advanced projects with varying degrees of complexity.
But don’t just take our word for it, read about Dawn’s experience after completing the course in July 2018.
My Prosci Experienced Practitioner program with CMC Partnership - Dawn Gibson, Change and Engagement Lead on an Oracle HCM Cloud project
“Throughout the three days it’s really reinforced the knowledge that I gained on the practitioner training and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to take their change management ability to the next level. I feel like I can now go back and speak to people within the management team that I’m working with about the benefits of change management and really help them and mentor them in how to manage resistance…”
“I felt like it has been a real therapy session because it has helped me get guidance on some of the issues I’ve faced as a practitioner, I’ve built a network of great people I can now contact and go back to . The coach is brilliant, Rhiannon is just great and I’ve learned so much.”
Here’s five more reasons to join us:
1. Completing the Experienced Practitioner Program will dramatically improve your personal impact as a change management specialist.
2. This program goes far beyond what you will already have covered in the three day Prosci Practitioner course, looking at big challenges to the introduction of change management and a deeper dive into the Prosci tools.
3. The course considers the propositions of a range of leading change management thinkers and authors.
4. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with and learn from other seasoned change practitioners.
5. The course is led by Rhiannon Cooke, CMC Partnerships guru and a recognised leader in change management. She’ll spend three days working closely with you and your peers, delving deep into advanced change management thinking and techniques, bringing the Prosci methodology to the table with her advanced expertise and hands-on experience.
If you’re on a mission to be the best Change Management Practitioner you can be or you’re charged with leading and making Change Management real in your organisation then why not join us for our next Experienced Practitioner Programmes in:
- Monmouth UK, March 19-21
- Singapore, January 22-24
Thanks to Dawn Gibson, Business Change Manager, Aberdeen, for taking the time to provide us with these comments about her time on the EPP course.