We are delighted to offer you an opportunity to join CMC’s Emma de-la-Haye for the next one-day Prosci Intersection of Agile and Change Management workshop in London. on June 7th
An absorbing and thought provoking day
In this practical and interactive day, you’ll see Prosci research presented into the intersection of Agile and Change Management and discover how the Agile approach to our delivery of projects does not take away the need to focus on the people-side of the change.
In bite-size chunks with discussions and your input, we will:
- Delve into the foundation and parallels of change management and Agile
- Explore industry-leading research on how to manage change in Agile
- Identify specific adaptations for the change management approach
- Present the Prosci ADKAR model for driving change at the level of the individual which will support us in Agile change delivery.
- Align the 5 levers of change management to Agile and identify specific adjustments for each
- Define change management roles in an Agile environment
At the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to build specific tactics and plans for effectively adapting and adjusting change management in an environment using Agile iterative development.
Gain access to the Prosci Change Management and Agile report – worth over £100
In 2017 Prosci conducted a research study on hundreds of change professionals to reflect on their experiences with the people side of change and Agile projects. As part of the workshop, we’ll work through the highlights of the report and you’ll have your own 74 page PDF report to keep!
Who should come? Any change individual who wants to stay at the forefront of this growing discipline including:
- Change management practitioners supporting Agile efforts
- Project teams incorporating Agile principles
Here's a few job titles of those who attended our last session: Business Change Specialist, Change Manager, Organisational Development Manager, IT Operations Project Manager, Project Lead, Programme Manager, HR Leader and many more!
The greatest strengths of the workshop accodring to our most recent participants are:
"Gaining reassurance that PROSCI maps well to Agile" Claire Reeves, Yellowtip Limited - Strategic Communications & Change Consultant
“Hearing other perspectives from different sectors” Dan Newberry, University of Sheffield
“Thought leadership using experience. Structure around methodology and facilitating conversation on experiences” Steve Belcher, Thames Water
If you like this why not...
Watch the video from the last Agile and Change Management workshop: