CMC Partnership is a recognised and respected provider of specialist Change Management, Business Analysis, Portfolio, Programme and Project Management.
To support the demands of our growing business, we are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to take on responsibility for attracting and engaging specialists in the fields of business analysis, change and programme and project management.
With a passion for establishing strong relationships and creating an exceptional experience for our candidates, the successful candidate will work closely with the recruitment team, account managers and senior leadership team.
What we offer:
- Excellent salary and incentives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Share acquisition scheme
- Company pension
- Sickness and death benefits
- Professional development
The role is very diverse and provides a vital link between our clients, candidates and leadership team. It requires:
- Deep expertise within resourcing including direct recruiting, executive search and selection in addition to developing a strong candidate pipeline
- Support to translate the resourcing requirements into job specifications
- Mentoring and developing the business recruitment team
- Stakeholder management with the business leadership team to review and define sourcing needs and develop sourcing strategies to meet short, medium and long-term requirements
- Managing and monitoring internal applicant tracking, ensuring that all candidates and applicants are properly tracked
- Consulting and advising clients on the selection of candidates throughout the end-to-end process
- Maintaining networks in critical sectors
- Proven track record in a professional services, consulting, or technology industry
- Prior experience of working as part of a recruitment team
- Extensive and demonstrable experience of candidate attraction utilising a variety of methods including the introduction of innovative ideas for candidate attraction
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident, diplomatic and tactful – demonstrating high levels of confidentiality
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Driven and highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Able to discuss current opportunities as well as being able to promote CMC as an employer of choice
- Able to adapt to an ever changing landscape, responding to commercial and compliance needs whilst driving for continuous improvement
- The ability to be an exemplar of professional, consultative relationship development
- Highly professional, and with the inter-personal skills to quickly develop and maintain strong rapport with managers at all levels
- Drive and commitment to meeting high quality candidate experience
If you would like to be involved in shaping our future, please forward your CV and covering letter quoting J14732.
CMC is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
Applicants should be aware that successful candidates will be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check.