Portfolio, Programme & Project Management
Industry-recognised, best practice guidelines form the basis of CMC's work. We work with your team to tailor and adapt recognised methods to suit your organisation, to ensure that you get best value from guidelines such as Management of Portfolios®, Managing Successful Programmes®and PRINCE2®.
CMC's expertise in tailoring and adopting these methods is based upon a track record of successfully delivering customers' projects to time, cost and quality: we are not methodology theorists, but experienced project and programme managers who recognise the balance between method compliance and value added process. We recognise which features actually improve the chances of portfolio, programme and project success and will resist method compliance for the sake of it, if it is not adding value to the delivery.
CMC provides P3M Consultancy Services and Interim Managers in the following areas:
- Programme Definition, Set-up and Management
- The Management of Projects from Business Case to Transition to Operations
- Portfolio, Programme and Project Office Management (P3O)
- Configuration, Document and Records Management
- Management of Risks & Issues (MoR)
- Benefits Management
- Health Checks, Gateway Reviews and Maturity Assessments.
We also provide services to support the delivery of programmes and projects:
- Governance Design and Set-up (based upon stakeholder analysis)
- Business Change Management
- Project Support Services
- Business Process Modelling & Analysis (using Soft Systems, BPMN and IDEF)
- Communications Management.
Our professional project managers cover a range of specialist IT expertise in fields such as: DSDM, RAD, Agile, Scrum, AUP, ITIL and IT security (CLAS/ CHECK), across a wide range of technical database and development environments such as Oracle, UNIX, SQL, and Weblogic, WLI, and Java.
Our readiness for change project healthcheck and programme management office healthcheck services provide business leaders and project sponsors with the assurance that their PPM capability is best in class, maximising organisational return on investment. Where we find gaps, CMC provides expert support and guidance to ensure good practice is implemented.
We aim to embed improved performance, transfer skills and deploy new capability within your organisation, so you can be confident that services from CMC are a durable and cost-effective solution.