CMC Partnership is a trusted and respected provider of specialist Change Management, Business Analysis, Portfolio, Programme and Project Management. Our focus is on meeting our customer needs and developing relationships based on our core values of openness, trust and respect.
We are looking for an experienced communications and engagement specialist at ease working on large, complex, programmes of work.
The successful candidate will evidence experience in:
- Building relationships with senior stakeholders
- Providing expert, strategic communications and engagement guidance and advice
- Encouraging programme collaboration
- Excellent organisational and influencing skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, development and maintenance of communication strategies and plans
- Design, development and release of internal and external communication
- Internal and external stakeholder communication management
- Design and development of creative and engaging content for a variety of channels
- Managing priorities
The ideal candidate will have current DV Security Clearance
Please reply with your CV attached quoting J14482
CMC is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
Applicants should be aware that successful candidates will be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check.