Project & Procurement Management Professionals
As part of our ongoing development, we are looking to strengthen our business with experienced client side interim procurement project professionals. The roles are likely to be based in Wales and we would welcome your CV if you would like to be considered for future contract assignments in this area and possess a combination of the following skills and experience:
- A professional accreditation such as CIPS (full or part qualified)
- PRINCE 2 or an understanding of projects within the public sector
- Experience of contract management with outsourced suppliers
- Experience of full procurement lifecycle and complex procurement projects
- Experience of Project IT Security
- Experience of support/planning/HR resourcing and comms within ICT Projects
- Significant experience of managing outsourcing projects within the public sector
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and manage across multi disciplinary teams
- Current CTC or higher clearance (desirable)
Please reply with a recent CV attached quoting J11Procurement
Please be aware that all successful candidates will be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check.
CMC is an equal opportunities employer - we welcome applications from individuals of any background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.