This one-day programme equips frontline employees with the competencies required to embrace and adapt to organisational change. It is based on the Employee's Survival Guide to Change and the Prosci® ADKAR® Model. During the course, participants work apply tools and templates to gain a better understanding of their own responses to change and learn how to take control of change. Prosci’s change management methodology has been adopted by more than two thirds of the world’s largest organisations.
"Successful change relies on the acceptance and engagement of your employees, one individual at a time." Prosci Best Practice Research 2016
The programme is designed for frontline employees impacted by an ongoing or forthcoming change.
- Gain a feeling of control over the change process
- Gain a better understanding of their own responses to change
- Have knowledge of the different concepts of Change Management
- Know how to use the Prosci® ADKAR® Model as a change tool
- Have a personal action plan for the current changes within their teams
- Engage in the changes underway within the organisation
Understanding the Current Change; Resistance and Emotional Reactions to Change; Senders and Receivers; ADKAR® and Developing your own Action Plans (Empowering to Take Control of Change).
- Course Workbook
- ADKAR®: A Model for Change in Business, Government and Our Community
- The Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
Training is provided on your premises or at an off site location convenient to your organisation. This training is delivered for private client groups only. If you would like to find out more about how this programme could benefit your organisation, or would like to book a training course with CMC Partnership please ENQUIRE using the contact form below or call +44 (0)1600 740 023.