This one day workshop equips managers with the skills and techniques to manage the impact of change on themselves and coach employees through change to deliver successful transformation.
Participants use a current change that is being implemented within their control and apply Prosci’s ADKAR® Model and change tools to develop a Change Management Coaching Plan for their team. Managers learn how to proactively diagnose resistance and develop plans for effectively leading change with their employees.
- Who Should Attend?
- Why Attend?
- Topics Covered
- Course Materials
- Delivery Options
- Get in touch with CMC
This one-day programme is for managers and supervisors who are helping their employees transition through change.
The programme will enable Managers to become equipped, capable change leaders and walk away with practical tools to lead their employees through both radical and incremental change.
Specifically they will:
- Learn to use the ADKAR™ Model to coach individual employees through change.
- Take part in role plays and exercises to learn how to manage employee resistance.
- Be able to lead employees through both radical and incremental change.
- Assess a current change impacting their team and practice using tools available to them in the Change Management Guide for Managers toolkit
- Create action plans to move employees past barrier points and to the desired future state
- How change management impacts organisational results
- The process for leading people through change
- Key concepts in change management
- Change management research and best practices
- Prosci ADKAR Model for individual change
- Introducing change to your employees
- Facilitating employees through the change transition
- Identifying and managing resistance
- Reinforcing and celebrating successes
- Prosci® Change Management Guide for Managers
- Best Practices in Change Management Benchmarking Study
- ADKAR™: A Model for Change in Business, Government and Our Community
- The Employee’s Survival Guide to Change and
- Change Management: The People Side of Change.
Training can be provided at client offices or at an off-site location convenient to your organisation. This training is delivered for private client groups only. If you would like to find out more about how this programme could benefit you and your organisation, or would like to book a training course with CMC Partnership please ENQUIRE using the contact form below or call +44 (0)1600 740 023.