In this one-day practical and interactive workshop, we will take you through an in-depth exploration of the latest research and build specific tactics and plans for effectively adapting and adjusting change management in an Agile environment.
- Change management practitioners supporting Agile efforts
- Project teams incorporating Agile principles
- Any change individual who wants to stay at the forefront of this growing discipline
Foundation, Research, Approach, ADKAR, 5 Levers, Roles:
At the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the foundation and parallels of change management and Agile
- Explore industry-leading research on how to manage change in Agile
- Identify specific adaptations for the change management approach
- Align ADKAR with Agile efforts and sprints/releases
- Align the 5 levers of change management to Agile and identify specific adjustments for each
- Define change management roles in an Agile environment
- Meet other people facing the same challenges
- Prosci’s Change Management and Agile benchmarking report in PDF format (worth over £100)
- Course worksheets and exercises
We offer public workshops or private onsite courses at your office or at an off-site location convenient to your organisation, enquire below to find out more.
You may also be interested in Prosci's Change Management and Agile Executive Summary.