This three-day interactive programme provides participants with the knowledge, skills and tools to drive and manage change in their organisations. Participants apply Prosci’s methodology to a real project from their organisation, drawing on the Best Practice Research from 4500+ organisations, apply Prosci’s change management tools and methodology and create a change management strategy they can take back to the workplace.
- Who Should Attend?
- Why Attend?
- Learning Objectives
- Topics Covered and Agenda
- Course Materials
- Delivery Options
- Course Dates and Locations
- Get in touch with CMC
Prosci’s Change Management Certification Programme is designed for individuals responsible for managing change on a specific project or who are building change management competency within their organisation. This includes project & programme managers, project team members, HR leaders, OD leaders, change management team members, sponsors of change, consultants and trainers.
During the three day course, participants are immersed in the methodology and are able to hit the ground running when taking the work they have completed on their own change project back to the workplace. Participants graduate as Prosci Certified Change Management Practitioners, able to apply Prosci’s analytical tools and practical approaches to change initiatives and help build organisational awareness and capability in change management.
CMC's Prosci Practitioner Certification has been approved as an Association of Change Management Professionals® (ACMP®) Qualified Education Provider™ (QEP™). This means that for those seeking the Certified Change Management Professional™ (CCMP™) credential, taking this course qualifies as 24 instructional hours and will ensure a quicker review process for their ACMP CCMP application.
CMC is also a Registered Education Provider for the Project Management Institute (PMI). CMC's Prosci Practitioner Certification offers PMI Certification holders 24 professional development units (PDU's) to meet the continuing education requirements from the PMI.
By completing the Prosci Change Management Certification, participants will:
- Understand the fundamentals of change and change management:
- How effective change management improves organisational results
- Articulate the value of change management to peers and leaders with a presentation on the business case for change management
- Walk away with a change management plan:
- Learn to apply the Prosci 3-Phase Process change management methodology to a real project
- Learn how to apply the Prosci ADKAR Model to facilitate individual change
Topics covered in the course include: the Prosci® ADKAR® Model, Sponsorship, Communications, Resistance Management, Concepts of Change, and the Return on Investment (ROI) of Change Management.
- Program workbook and assessments
- Best Practices in Change Management
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- Change Management: the People Side of Change
- ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and our Community
- One-year subscription to the Prosci Practitioner eToolkit
- Single User License to apply the Prosci Change Management methodology to your projects
Public Workshops take place at selected locations across the UK, Ireland, Italy and Singapore. Please note that all courses will be delivered in English. Take a look at the upcoming course dates and locations
Private courses can be facilitated on client site or at a venue of your choice, anywhere in the world. Please ENQUIRE by using the contact form below, or call +44 (0)1600 740 023.