The Advanced Immersion Workshop is two-day professional development workshop that focuses on advanced change management tools and application.
- Who Should Attend?
- Workshop topics covered
- Workshop objectives
- What will you recieve?
- Delivery options
- Download the brochure
- Get in touch with CMC
This hands-on workshop is for those interested in delivering exceptional results on complex change projects using advanced tools.
- Interested in gaining additional proficiency in Prosci’s tools and methods
- Looking for additional tools and insights for addressing complex change projects
All change professionals are welcome to attend this workshop, but a basic understanding and experience in change management is required along with some knowledge of the Prosci methodology. It is reccomended that participants are certified Prosci Practitioners.
- Creating a multi-dimensional Change Scorecard to define, track and measure change success and outcomes
- Calculating the “adoption contribution” of project ROI
- Monitoring and improving project health with the PCT Analyser
- Tracking and guiding individual transitions through change with the ADKAR Dashboard
- Aligning your approach to best practices and the top seven Key Success Factors
During this two-day hands-on experience, you will learn how to apply cutting-edge, research-based tools, focused around:
- Change management metrics
- People-dependent contributions to change projects
- Defining success and monitoring the health of a project over time
- Best Practices in Change Management- latest edition
- 12-month access to the five following Prosci Portal tools: Change Scorecard, CMROI Calculator, PCT Analyser, ADKAR Dashboard, eBest Practices Audit
You'll also have the opportunity to network with other change practitioners attending the workshop who are leveraging tools on real projects in a variety of industries.
The Advanced Immersion Workshop can be facilitated at client offices or at an off-site location convenient to your organisation anywhere in the world. If you would like to find out more about how this workshop could benefit you and your organisation, please ENQUIRE using the contact form below or call +44 (0)1600 740 215.
Public open enrollment dates to be released this autumn. To register your interest, fill in the 'contact us' form at the bottom of this page!