CMC Partnership Consultancy is a trusted and respected provider of specialist Change Management, Business Analysis, Portfolio, Programme and Project Management. Our focus is on meeting our customer needs and developing relationships based on our core values of openness, trust and respect.
We have a requirement for a security cleared Project Planner. Your role as Project Planner will be to work with stakeholders to ensure all aspects of the project are defined. You will provide clarity on key milestones to define what, when and how activities will be organised to ensure the outcomes of a project can be achieved, with the resources available.
The Planner will also have:
- Experience of delivering Project Management principles i.e. planning, risk management, reporting, commercial and financial tracking.
- Experience of producing Plans in MSP, Project Resource Management, RAIDs.
- Experience in building and leading diverse teams of skilled people.
- Background in PMO delivery involving network technologies in a public-sector environment.
- Experience working in Government or large and highly regulated environments.
- Experience working in a complex organisation including working directly with a variety and range of non-technical stakeholders.
- PRINCE2 and MSP or equivalent project management qualification.
- Delivering complex data to senior leaders.
Please reply with your CV attached quoting J14802
CMC is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
Predominantly this role shall be based in the west with occasional travel to other locations.
Applicants should be aware that successful candidates will be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check.