CMC Partnership Consultancy is a trusted and respected provider of specialist Change Management, Business Analysis, Portfolio, Programme and Project Management. Our focus is on meeting our customer needs and developing relationships based on our core values of openness, trust and respect.
We are looking to expand our portfolio, programme and project sector and seeking an experienced PMO support consultant to join our team. The successful candidate will provide support to key public sector customers primarily based in London with the flexibility to work away from home from time to time.
Applicants should have:
- 1-2 years’ experience of providing support at project and programme level
- Experience working in the public sector
- A high level of proficiency with MS Project, experience of providing planning support to multiple projects and consolidating information into programme level plans
- A sound knowledge of Prince2 and MSP or similar project and programme methodologies and the ability to apply these in a pragmatic fashion.
- Strong influencing and stakeholder engagement skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
This role will suit an enthusiastic, outgoing and self-motivated individual with a focus on quality and a rigorous approach and attention to detail.
In return we offer commitment to your professional development, a competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to develop your career.
Please reply with your CV attached quoting J14774
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a BPSS check.
CMC Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.