A trusted provider of change management training and advisory support, CMC Partnership Global provide open enrolment Prosci Change Management training in the UK and Ireland, Italy and Singapore, as well as private Prosci training and support for a wide range of organisations globally.
This is a unique opportunity for an Italian speaker to join our team as a Course Sales Executive with a focus on fulfilling our regular public training courses in Italy. Applicants will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Italian and be confident using both languages in a business environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Following up enquiries about our Italian Public Practitioner Courses
- Selling the value of attending Prosci Change Management training to individuals and organisations interested in building their change management capability.
- Carrying out research and marketing intelligence to identify potential customers in Italy
- Updating and maintaining our CRM database
- Liaising closely with other team members to ensure business opportunities are maximised.
- Working with our marketing team to develop Italian language marketing materials, social media posts, blogs etc.
We have an excellent track record of providing real growth and development and will give you the training, guidance, support and product knowledge you need to be successful, plus a competitive salary (based on experience) and bonus earning potential. In time, there may be opportunities to support the delivery of our training courses in Italy, so you will need to be prepared to travel and work away from home occasionally.
Our office is based in rural Monmouthshire with no practical public transport options, so the role is likely to suit someone willing to work from home. We anticipate that the successful applicant will spend their first few weeks with us in the office learning about our business, and after that visits will be needed on a regular basis, so a driving licence and access to your own transport is essential.
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter quoting reference number GR14667