The complete guide to surviving and thriving during organisational change
Change Management for Employees
Written to speak directly to employees, this book answers frequently asked questions to provide an understanding about why change is happening and how to control it.
- What does change mean to me?
- What actions can I take?
- Who can I talk to about the change?
- What if my company has tried this before and failed?
- What will the future hold?
- What does it take to succeed in a changing environment?
Why are employees important?
There are few tools on the market designed to help employees impacted by change. Ironically, nearly one-fourth of major change initiatives fail because employees are fearful of and resistant to change.
Empowering employees in change
The Employee’s Survival Guide to Change answers questions most employees are unwilling to ask and uncovers what it takes to survive and thrive in today’s changing workplace. Employees will learn the Prosci® ADKAR® Model and become effective change agents, instead of difficult change barrier.
- Plus Postage & Packing: Prices are exclusive of postage and packing, please contact us for the latest rates. Priority and international delivery options are available.
- International Tax: All items are sold EXW (Ex Works – Incoterms® 2010). Please note customers requiring international delivery are responsible for any customs, duties and taxes that may be incurred.
- Quantity Discounts: Quantity discounts may be available, please contact us with your requirement.
- Any questions? Send an email to email@example.com