CMC Partnership is a trusted and respected provider of specialist Change Management, Business Analysis, Portfolio, Programme and Project Management. Our focus is on meeting our customer needs and developing relationships based on our core values of openness, trust and respect.
Our permanent team continues to grow and we now require dedicated DV cleared Change Managers to drive and implement business change through effective change management. Successful candidates will have deep experience, across multiple themes, of the people side of change.
You may be a member of ACMP or CMI and hold industry recognised qualifications such as Prosci or APMG change management. You may already be familiar with our preferred methodology, Prosci and its accompanying ADKAR tool, and we’d love to learn how you keep yourself at the front of what we are passionate about, change.
Perhaps you are well versed in making change essential, ready, happen and sticking - there are many more ways - but importantly you’ll have applied them on a daily basis and learned which tools and techniques have proved a success with your customers.
If you would like to discuss your experience regarding the following responsibilities, please reply with a copy of your CV:
- Support to the project sponsor; encouraging active and visible sponsorship - always.
- Building a compelling case for change
- Developing business change strategies with clear roadmaps
- Identifying relevant stakeholders and, working with the comms team, actively engage with them throughout the lifecycle
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Recognising skills gaps and supporting requisite training
- Ensuring change sticks and benefits are realised
Reminder, you must hold current DV security clearance.
Please reply with your CV attached quoting J14597
CMC is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
Applicants should be aware that, notwithstanding your high level of clearance, successful candidates will also be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check.