CMC Partnership Consultancy is a trusted and respected provider of specialist Change Management, Business Analysis, Portfolio, Programme and Project Management. Our focus is on meeting our customer needs and developing relationships based on our core values of openness, trust and respect.
We have a requirement for a security cleared Cyber Security Consultant to support one of our customers. You should be extremely articulate, have worked regularly with senior stakeholders, and possess a deep and wide knowledge of cyber security domains, both technical and non-technical. Key tasks will include:
- Design & develop a functional model.
- Develop an implementation plan
- Assess the technology and process landscape.
- Assess the organisation and governance frameworks.
- Critical system / application deep dives.
- Reviewing the security infrastructure of the organisation.
- Working closely with technical teams to derive risk mitigation roadmaps.
The successful candidate will be able to evidence the following skills and experience:
- Solid Information IT Security / Cyber Security experience.
- Previous experience of working on Defence cyber programmes and cyber operations. Previous experience of intelligence support to military operations, including planning, targeting and execution.
- Proven ability of developing implementation plans detailing tasks, scheduling and resources required in order to bring new functionality online within an Agile environment.
- Proven experience of developing military CONEMP/CONOPS and associated documentation.
- Prince2 / MSP
Please reply with your CV attached quoting J14791
CMC is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
Predominantly this role shall be based in London with occasional travel to other locations.
Applicants should be aware that successful candidates will be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check.