CMC Partnership Global are seeking a Contract and Commercial subject matter expert. This is a central role within the organisation, providing guidance and advice to our Global Change Management Training and Advisory Team on the evaluation, preparation and negotiation of customer contracts, commercial proposals, supplier agreements and licensing.
- Leading the contractual side of commercial negotiations, ensuring proposals are in line with our agreed commercial guidelines and contain all necessary standard disclaimers to limit our financial exposure and protect CMC Global and Prosci® Intellectual Property.
- Conducting due diligence reviews of new customer terms and conditions, taking a balanced view on what constitutes acceptable and unacceptable risk, advising accordingly and where possible negotiating mutually acceptable terms.
- Providing general commercial advice and opinion as required.
- Tracking contract and proposal documentation, ensuring contracts are signed and returned, managing queries.
Experienced, Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a collaborative working style.
- Experience of developing creative pricing strategies.
- Good judgement - able to balance business and commercial needs, and potential risks/exposure with customer requirements.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills. Friendly, calm and professional with the confidence to constructively challenge external and internal parties when necessary to protect our commercial and contractual position.
- Detail orientated, tenacious and resilient, able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience of drafting and negotiating commercial contracts in a service industry is preferred.
We are anticipating that this role will be predominantly home-based with occasional trips into the office, however a degree of flexibility around working hours will be required from time to time in order to meet business needs. The position has the potential to be based out of either our Monmouthshire office or our London location dependent on the ideal candidate. We welcome applications from candidates based in the South East as well as a realisitcly commutable distance from Monmouthshire.
Due to our rural location applicants need to hold a full UK driving license and have access to their own transport.