An opportunity has arisen for a Communications Manager based in South London. Working as part of a team, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering communications in support of a major programme of change. This is a rewarding role, working in a fast-paced, high-priority programme.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering a communication strategy to support engagement with, and adoption of, complex organisation-wide change
- Stakeholder identification, analysis and engagement
- Designing and delivering change management communications
- Supporting activities to measure the impact of change from a customer perspective to include behaviours and cultures
- Supporting and engaging with key partners, programmes and stakeholders
- Supporting the analysis of feedback
- Providing communications to support business readiness assessments
- Establishing positive, collaborative relationships with central communication teams & other enablers
Essential skills and knowledge:
Candidates must be able to demonstrate core competencies, with an emphasis on the following:
- Experience of developing integrated internal or stakeholder communication strategies, drawing on the whole communication mix
- Experience of developing and delivering change programme communications within a complex stakeholder environment
- Experience of helping clients define communication needs and advising on the most effective communication methods, channels and presentation
- Developing narratives to explain the drivers of change and articulate business strategy in an engaging way
- Developing and implementing multi-campaign communication plans
- Translating complex and technical messages into simple, straightforward and visual communications
- Ability to control, monitor and evaluate content of communication products to ensure quality, consistency and accessibility of messages
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- An understanding of internal communications as an influencer of employee engagement and business change
- The ability to work with people at all levels and be confident in dealing with senior managers
- Event development and co-ordination
Desirable knowledge and skills include an understanding of project and programme management, an understanding of digital transformation, and ideally experience of working within a government department.
The ideal candidate will have current CTC or higher level of security clearance
Please reply with your CV attached quoting J14776
CMC is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
Applicants should be aware that successful candidates will be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check.