CMC Partnership is a trusted and respected provider of specialist Change Management, Business Analysis, Portfolio, Programme and Project Management. Our focus is on meeting our customer needs and developing relationships based on our core values of openness, trust and respect.
Successful candidates will have proven BA experience across multiple themes.
As an Organisational Member of the BCS we value your professional skills. You’ll be able to consider a variety of perspectives, evaluate options and define requirements. Contributing to client successes in areas such as business architecture, requirements engineering, benefits planning and realisation. Your stakeholder engagement skills will need to be exceptional, & you will most certainly have made a difference working alongside business change & transformation managers, solution architects, PMO leads or programme managers, adding value by proactively proposing solutions to complex business problems.
- Business analysis experience i.e. process review, analysis and design
- Able to provide a strong CV that evidences experience of BA tools and techniques
- Knowledge and experience of business analysis methods and notations
- Investigation techniques, requirements engineering and process modelling
- Previous experience supporting enterprise architecture or business architecture, would be an advantage
Due to time constraints on start of project, the ideal candidate will hold current SC security clearance.
Please reply with your CV attached quoting J14741
CMC is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from individuals from every background who have a legal right to live and work in the UK.
Applicants should be aware that successful candidates will be subject to an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard Check.