Prosci’s 2018 edition of Best Practices in Change Management uncovers lessons learned from practitioners and consultants, so that current change management teams can benefit from these experiences. Emphasis is placed on what is working and what is not, in all areas of change management.
The 2018 report presents emerging trends in change management, identifies changes that have occurred and describes the future direction of the discipline.
The study is divided into four main parts, making the insights and direction easier to navigate and access. Within each part, you will discover chapters, sections and findings you can apply in your change approach to increase the likelihood of delivering desirable change outcomes.
PART ONE: Current State of Change Management
- Organizational Change Capability
PART TWO: Change Management Application
- Motivation and Justification
- Effectiveness and Measurement
- Budget, Resources, Team Structure
- Change Management Activities
- PM and CM Integration
PART THREE: Roles in Change Management
- Managers and Supervisors
- Change Agent Networks
- Complementary Roles
PART FOUR: Adapting and Aligning Change Management
- Culture and Employee Engagement
- Customising CM by Industry
- Aligning CM with Specific Approaches
- Managing Complex Changes
- Saturation and Portfolio Management
- Plus Postage & Packing: Prices are exclusive of postage and packing, please contact us for the latest rates. Priority and international delivery options are available.
- International Tax: All items are sold EXW (Ex Works – Incoterms® 2010). Please note customers requiring international delivery are responsible for any customs, duties and taxes that may be incurred.
- Quantity Discounts: Quantity discounts may be available, please contact us with your requirement.
- Any questions? Send an email to email@example.com