Ofgem - Pan-Regulators Framework
CMC Partnership is a selected a supplier on the Pan-Regulators Framework for Economic, Financial and Related Consultancy Services for the provision of Project Management Services.
This framework is open for use and this route can be used by Ofgem, other UK regulatory bodies and any other UK Government Department, Executive Agency or Non-Departmental Public Body (NDPB).
CMC Partnership is able to provide a wide range of PPM and Change Management Services within this framework, including:
- Strategic programme/project management support.
- Best practice tools and techniques.
- Alignment and integration of PPM with organisational aims.
- Risk management.
- Project/programme governance and assurance.
- Programme management office design.
- Programme/project initiation.
- Introduction of project based working.
- Stakeholder management.
- Communication strategies/management.
- Programme health checks and efficiency reviews.
- Peer reviews.
- Skills and knowledge transfer.
- Project recovery.
- Project evaluation reviews and PIRs.
- Strategy Management.
- Change Management.
If you are interested in our services, please contact us by email or call 01600 740 215 to find out more about procuring through the Ofgem Framework.