With over 20 years’ programme, project and change management experience, Rhiannon is accomplished at advising, planning, and delivering complex change programmes and projects. She has recently led CMC to become the UK pioneer in Prosci® Change Management – a US methodology based upon extensive benchmarking of change programmes across the world.
A qualified and experienced instructor, she provides organisations with Prosci training, mentoring and hands-on support. Recently, Rhiannon has worked with a range of organisations in the UK, Europe and Asia providing training and advisory support.
Rhiannon has also managed a number of large-scale transformational projects and supported programme managers on initiatives involving changes to people, process and technology. She previously worked on assignments for the OGC in their Centres of Excellence Programme, and contributed to the development of both PRINCE and MSP methodologies. She has advised the Welsh Assembly Government on their e-procurement programme, xchangewales, and the Drivers & Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) on their ICT Strategy.
In her consulting work, Rhiannon excels at creating high-performing teams that deliver large-scale capability change. Working closely with managers and business users to ensure they find the benefits they seek, she aims to demystify programme, project and change management by putting the focus on delivery rather than process.
- Facilitation and board-level advisory support
- Programme design specifically Vision, Blueprint and Programme Organisation
- Business change design including stakeholder engagement, communications and benefits realisation
- Directing and managing programmes and projects
- Training and coaching in Business Change, and Programme and Project Management
- Establishing Programme and Project Support functions
- Director at Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP)
- Associate Member of Institute of Management Consultants
- Prosci® Certified Training Instructor & Prosci® Change Management Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Association for Project Management Practitioner
- MSP Practitioner
- OGC Gateway Reviewer