Jeanette is a PRINCE2 and MSP Practitioner with over 10 years’ practical experience of working in a programme/project environment in central government.
Jeanette has extensive PPM skills and knowledge proven through taking lead roles in large-scale programmes and projects, predominately within the defence and intelligence sectors. Jeanette is able to apply professional PPM methodology in a manner to suit the needs of the organisation and the delivery environment.
For a large central government organisation, Jeanette led a mixed team of 50 consultants and civil servants delivering planning, risk and issue management, document configuration, requirements management and change control for a £500m ICT modernisation programme. Jeanette was accountable for the quality of service provision under a managed service framework.
- Defining and implementing programme and project management processes in accordance with PRINCE2 and MSP
- Managing project and programme support offices
- Commercial and financial management
- 10+ years experience working in a programme/project environment delivering IT change projects
- Account management
- Prosci® Change Management Practitioner
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- MSC Project Management Module (Open University)
- HNC Business Studies
- Diploma in Business & Finance