Brian has been involved in project management for over 35 years. Commencing his career in traditional construction project management on a variety of major projects based in the UK and overseas, he subsequently moved into IT project management and business-focused projects.
He has undertaken assignments for a wide range of customers including Thames Water, Severn Trent Water, Ministry of Energy Belarus, a Security Agency, Department for International Development, Cancer Research, Atomic Weapons Agency and The Insolvency Service. He is currently supporting the Welsh Government, working with our customer to implement the Value Wales e-procurement xchange business change programme.
Brian has considerable experience of estates, facilities, leasing and contract management, including due diligence, joint ventures and the TUPE of existing staff to new working arrangements in the UK and abroad.
Brian has been a member of the Association for Project Management since 1982. He was a part of the consortium that designed and developed PRINCE, where he acted as the Technical Design Authority. Brian is fully conversant with Managing Successful Programmes and is an accredited Centre of Excellence Consultant and Prosci® Change Management Practitioner.
- Organisational Governance & Assurance
- Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Communication Strategy
- Programme/Project initiation
- Programme Health Checks &Efficiency Reviews
- Change Management
- Estates, Facilites, Leasing Agreements & Contract Management
- Business Case Development, Management & Approval
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- MSP® Practitioner
- Management of Risk®(MOR) Practitioner
- Prosci® Change Management Practitioner