Tim is a versatile and intelligent consultant skilled in Business Analysis, Project and Change Management. He has worked on a range of public sector projects and programmes, including:
- Supporting in the initiation of a >5 year strategic programme in Ofgem. Tim helped with programme planning, the stakeholder management approach, and established and managed the PMO in its early days.
- Business Analysis and Project Support at an English Local Authority - assessing how goods & services are purchased, providing recommendations, and then providing project support for delivery of the improvements.
- Assessing project management maturity across Ofgem and providing a detailed report with recommendations.
- Leading the project support for a challenging procurement transformation project at a Welsh Local Authority – successfully delivering within a 9 month timeframe.
- Work on developing online toolkits for project management and contract management for a central government department and a housing association.
- MS Visio (BPMN)
- MS Project
- P2P/eTrading technologies
- MS SharePoint
- Advanced MS Office
- BA Hons - Cambridge (2:1)
- MA - Cardiff (Distinction)
- Prosci® Change Management Practitioner
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Foundation
- PRINCE 2 Foundation
- ISEB Business Analysis Foundation